Last night on Friday Night SmackDown, Nikki Cross defeated Sonya Deville in singles competition. After the match, Deville and Mandy Rose attacked the former NXT star.
The two-on-one attack led to the return of Alexa Bliss. Bliss had not wrestled since the Hell In A Cell pay-per-view eight weeks ago.
At the pay-per-view, Bliss and Cross dropped the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championships, and it was reported that “The Goddess” was dealing with an injury of sorts.
The former Raw and SmackDown Women’s Champion has had a well document history with head/neck related injuries, so it is great to see her healthy and ready to get back into the ring.
We already know when Bliss will be competing in her first match back in WWE. The company confirmed that Bliss and Cross will be of four teams competing for the women’s tag titles this weekend at Starrcade.
Last night on SmackDown, we also saw the returns of Elias and Sheamus from injury.
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- Brock Lesnar Could Break Surprising WWE Record
- WWE Management ‘Happy’ With NXT Call-Ups’ Main Roster Debut
- Major AEW Star ‘Bewildered’ He Could Walk Away After Recent Match
- WWE Star To Make In-Ring Debut Soon
- Bryan Danielson & Kazuchika Okada React To Forbidden Door 2023 Match