One of the biggest names not to feature at all on this weekend’s WrestleMania 38 was multi-time WWE Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss, who didn’t have a match, and didn’t feature in any backstage segments all weekend.
The reason for this is pretty simple according to PWInsider. She wasn’t there.
Alexa was not in Dallas for any of the festivities, but has tweeted to suggest she is ready and waiting to return to the ring at the next opportunity.
I’m ready when they are … ??♀️
— Lexi Kaufman (@AlexaBliss_WWE) April 3, 2022
While this is speculation, and there’s every chance it’s not because of this, but Alexa is set to marry her fiancé Ryan Cabrera at some point in the very near future, so she may need some time off for that and any subsequent honeymoons.
However, going by her Twitter, she is ready to return, so fingers crossed she gets her wish in the near future. As far as we know, she is not suffering from any injuries.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- NXT Talent To Be Contestant On ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette’
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- WWE Beats Jesus, Donald Trump & More For Incredible World Record
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown