WWE star Alexa Bliss has opened up about some embarrassing moments from her dating life, as well as her “secret crush book”.
Speaking with Metro, the seven-time champion revealed that her parents didn’t let her date when she was younger.
“I wasn’t allowed to date growing up, I just wasn’t allowed. My parents didn’t let me date really. I didn’t have my first boyfriend until senior year of high school. I didn’t really go on dates. When you’re a senior in high school, where are you gonna go? We’d all go to the movies with our friends but I don’t really having any embarrassing one on one dates. I have a lot of embarrassing stories of trying to get my neighbour Cory to like me growing up. I would buy Pokemon cards because he had Pokemon cards, and I learned to skateboard because he skateboarded. Silly little things. One time, I was riding my bike, right. And I saw Cory skateboarding next door, and I looked over at him and as I was waving I ran my bike into my dad’s parked car and just ate it! Not my best moment, but it definitely happened.”
Alexa Bliss also spoke about her ‘secret crush book’, adding:
“We went to my mom’s house, digging through my old stuff, my toys, we found a bunch of pictures. We actually found a crush book. It was a book and you write down your crushes name and rate them five stars. It was like, how many points for their car, their looks, their personality, their charm, all this stuff. You can write your dream date! Ryan found it and he’s flipping through, and actually as 13-year-old me I actually filled it out. There were four or five pages of these crushes of mine.
“Stuff like [the crush book], you forget about things that you did or said. The way you acted as a teenager, the way you dressed. Being able to go back and relive it, especially with people I looked up to or I loved growing up – it’s awesome.”
Twitter got on Bliss’ back last night because she jokingly tweeted about the fictional romance – that is barely even a romance yet – between Murphy and Aalyah Mysterio on Raw.
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- WWE Announces Change To Money In The Bank Location
- AEW Announces Championship Belt Redesign
- Another AEW Double Or Nothing Match To Be Added?
- Bobby Lashley Teases Brock Lesnar WWE Return
- Nikkita Lyons Provides Injury Update After Being Pulled From NXT 2.0
- Jeff Cobb & Great-O-Khan Make AEW Dynamite Appearance
- Update On How Long Stephanie McMahon Will Be Away From WWE
- Men’s Owen Hart Foundation Tournament Final Set For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Full Audio: Pre-AEW Double Or Nothing Media Call With Tony Khan