WWE star Alexa Bliss has commented on the possibility of a Hall of Fame induction after her eventual retirement.
Bliss is one of the most decorated stars in the women’s locker room, previously holding the Raw Women’s, SmackDown Women’s and Women’s Tag Team titles on multiple occasions. Bliss was also the winner of the 2018 Money in the Bank ladder match, and most prestigious of all, won the 24/7 Championship in July.
Speaking on MackMania, Bliss noted that she believes that she has a good chance at becoming a WWE Hall of Famer ‘on paper’.
Arguing that the entire WWE women’s division is Hall of Fame worthy, Bliss said:
“I think on paper, yes. On paper, I could be a Hall of Famer, 100%. You know, I’ve been very fortunate with the opportunities I’ve had in WWE, especially in my first couple of years on the roster.
“On paper our whole women’s division technically yes, could be Hall of Famers.”
Alexa Bliss also opened up about developing her WWE character, which you can read more about right here.
Her most recent TV match aired on the August 15 edition of WWE Raw, in which she teamed with Asuka to face off against Doudrop & Nikki ASH.
Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
Transcription via Wrestling Inc.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- VIDEO: Unseen Post-Raw Footage Of Tension Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
- The Rock’s Daughter WWE In-Ring Debut Announced
- Roxanne Perez Addresses NXT Absence
- Tony Khan Comments On Goldberg Free Agent Status
- NXT TV Debut On Tonight’s Show (March 21)
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- New WWE Signing In-Ring Debut Announced
- WWE Stars Show Off Gruesome Injuries After Hard Hitting Match
- Former NJPW Star Set For WWE Debut Next Week
- Tony Khan Continues To Praise Mercedes Moné Ahead Of Forbidden Door 2