UPDATE: Alexa Bliss has now explained the nature of her procedure, which you can read about right here.
Alexa Bliss has taken to social media to share a bit of an update on her health after being out of action since Royal Rumble in late January.
Bliss has not been on TV nor worked any house shows since the Rumble, and there hasn’t really been any news on the reason for her absence.
Bliss herself posted on her Instagram Stories earlier to share that she had undergone a skin procedure at the American Skin Institute in LA.
She didn’t say exactly what the procedure was, but she did include the caption:
“Dear younger me, You should have stayed out of tanning beds.”
We’ll let you know when there’s any update on an Alexa Bliss return, but she’s one of a number of names currently, which includes her former associate Bray Wyatt who’s currently ill, where things seem to be up in the air.
It’s worth saying, don’t take this as confirmation or evidence that the skin procedure is the actual reason she’s been out of action.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Incredible Brock Lesnar Gesture At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- AEW Star Makes Surprise AAA Appearance, Match Set For TripleMania XXXI
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star
- AEW Star Wants ‘One More Run’ As A Wrestler
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- KENTA Responds To Forbidden Door 2023 Rumors With Message For Tony Khan