A video was released yesterday of John Cena travelling to Amsterdam to meet Ukrainian refugee Misha, who evacuated his hometown after his home was destroyed during the ongoing conflict in the country.
Cena spent his time with Misha, but Cena wasn’t the only WWE star that Misha wanted to see. As Cena was departing, Misha’s mother told him that her son also wanted to say hi to Alexa Bliss.
Cena and Misha looked into the camera and said hello to Alexa, before Cena promised that she would receive the message, and he was right, as Alexa reacted to the clip last night, saying:
Hi Misha !!! sending so many hugs ! Thank you @JohnCena!!! This warms my heart so much
Truly a heartwarming story to brighten your day.
— Lexi (Kaufman) Cabrera (@AlexaBliss_WWE) June 7, 2022
- ‘A Lot Of Concern’ Over Randy Orton Injury
- Report: Bandido Offered AEW Contract Following September 28 Dynamite
- Several WWE Stars Missing SmackDown Due To Hurricane Ian
- AEW Facing ‘Brutal’ Live Show Ticket Sales
- Young Bucks & Kenny Omega ‘Haven’t Heard Anything’ About AEW Return
- Brock Lesnar WWE Return Date Revealed?
- VICE TV Vince McMahon Documentary To Cover WWE Departure
- Antonio Inoki Passes Away Aged 79
- Rush Officially Signs With AEW
- Here’s Everyone Chris Jericho Could Face For The ROH Title