Alexa Bliss has reported a fan to Instagram for allegedly threatening to shoot her and her husband, Ryan Cabrera.
Unfortunately this kind of behaviour from so-called “fans” is becoming all too common, and it seems Alexa Bliss in particular is a target of this kind of abuse and threatening behaviour.
As you can see in the below screenshot, Bliss directly responded to the fan who allegedly sent her these threats, and informed them she had turned his messages in, presumably to the police given the serious nature of the alleged threats.
As you will also see, it appears the fan has absolutely no remorse for his behaviour, and continued to abuse Bliss in the replies.
This is crazy man wtf??? pic.twitter.com/qJWxxYecTP
— Wrestle Ops (@WrestleOps) May 25, 2022
It goes without saying, but please never behave like this, not just towards wrestlers, but to anyone ever. No-one deserves to be threatened like this.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- WWE Tag Team Set For Match Against Each Other?
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return