Alexa Bliss has reported a fan to Instagram for allegedly threatening to shoot her and her husband, Ryan Cabrera.
Unfortunately this kind of behaviour from so-called “fans” is becoming all too common, and it seems Alexa Bliss in particular is a target of this kind of abuse and threatening behaviour.
As you can see in the below screenshot, Bliss directly responded to the fan who allegedly sent her these threats, and informed them she had turned his messages in, presumably to the police given the serious nature of the alleged threats.
As you will also see, it appears the fan has absolutely no remorse for his behaviour, and continued to abuse Bliss in the replies.
This is crazy man wtf??? pic.twitter.com/qJWxxYecTP
— Wrestle Ops (@WrestleOps) May 25, 2022
It goes without saying, but please never behave like this, not just towards wrestlers, but to anyone ever. No-one deserves to be threatened like this.
- Another AEW Star Clears Twitter Amid Contract Expiry Speculation
- Backstage Details On AEW Stars Appearing On Raw, Jon Moxley Injury Update, Vince McMahon Allegations – Audio News Bulletin – June 28, 2022
- Fans Speculate AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired Following Cryptic Tweet
- Kevin Owens Misses WWE Raw Due To ‘Minor Situation’
- Luke Owen Reviews WWE Raw – June 27, 2022
- AEW Star Jake Atlas Domestic Violence Case Dropped
- Cody Rhodes Appears On June 27 WWE Raw
- Latest On Sasha Banks & Naomi WWE Statuses
- Jon Moxley Clarifies Injury Status After Forbidden Door
- Dax Harwood Confirms Injury Following Forbidden Door