Alexa Bliss has indicated that she will appear on tonight’s episode of Monday Night Raw with her supernatural gimmick.
It was announced last week that this Monday’s show would feature the start of ‘Alexa Bliss’ journey back to Raw‘. If WWE fans have learnt anything from Veer Mahaan’s weekly vignettes, its that journeys to Raw can take a while.
On Twitter, Bliss shared a photo of her supernatural character, sitting above the word ‘Tonight’. Noting that she’s officially Raw’s problem, Bliss captioned the photo:
“Dear Monday Night RAW, Starting tonight… she’s officially YOUR problem now. Good luck.”
— Lexi Kaufman (@AlexaBliss_WWE) January 10, 2022
Bliss last appeared for WWE at Extreme Rules, unsuccessfully challenging for Charlotte Flair’s Raw Women’s Championship. After the bout, Flair destroyed Bliss’ doll, Lilly.
- Brandi Rhodes Makes In-Ring Return For WWE
- PHOTOS: Sasha Banks Victim Of Car Break-In
- NXT UK Invasion On NXT Heatwave
- Santos Escobar Breaks Silence Following NXT Departure
- Fascinating Details On ‘Real-Life Animosity’ Between John Cena & The Rock
- WWE Spoils Result Of Upcoming Championship Match
- WWE Reaches Out To AEW Star, Brandi Rhodes WWE In-Ring Return, NXT UK Invades NXT 2.0 – News Bulletin – August 17, 2022
- AEW Star Kris Statlander Expected Out For 6-8 Months
- Eric Bischoff Says Tony Khan Is Booking AEW ‘Like A 14-Year-Old’
- Renee Paquette Recalls Vince McMahon Laughing At Her For Needing To Pee