Former WWE Raw Women’s Champion appears to have given herself a hair-based makeover following her return to WWE TV this past week on Raw.
Bliss showed off the new look on her Instagram story, as you can see below. It isn’t clear whether this is a permanent change, or whether it’s actually just a very convincing wig.
From @AlexaBliss_WWE Instagram Stories pic.twitter.com/tPmWg0LtOK
— AlexaBliss.net | Alexa Bliss Fansite (@AlexaFansite) January 12, 2022
Bliss returned this week in a segment which saw her undergoing therapy for the loss of her doll, Lilly. It isn’t clear what WWE’s end goal is for Bliss, but I’m sure more will be revealed in the coming weeks.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?
- Update On Drew McIntyre Amid Ongoing WWE Absence