Alexa Bliss has been absent from WWE television since the Extreme Rules pay-per-view, where she failed to take the Raw Women’s Championship from Charlotte Flair, before Charlotte destroyed Lilly after the match.
At the time, it was reported that Bliss would be taking time off from the company to undergo sinus surgery, which was why the angle at the pay-per-view was shot.
In an update, Bliss was asked by a fan on Twitter last night (November 26) when she planned on making her return to the company. Alexa revealed that she still needs some time to heal before we see her back on TV. She simply responded:
Need time to heal
Alexa Bliss was drafted to the Raw brand in the 2021 WWE Draft despite being out of action, while other injured women’s stars, namely Bayley and Asuka, went undrafted, which could be an indication that WWE expects Bliss to be back sooner.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Name Announced For New ROH Board Of Directors
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- WWE Hall Of Famer’s Daughter Slams WWE Star’s New Look
- Top Star Says AEW Talent Was ‘Very Good’ During Forgotten WWE Run
- AEW Star Says He’s Been Dealing With Torn Triceps, But Now He’s Back