WWE star Alexa Bliss has revealed the funny story of how she met her current boyfriend Ryan Cabrera, and it involves a fellow WWE star.
Speaking on the Bella Twins’ podcast, Bliss explained that they actually got together after TMZ inaccurately reported that they were dating after Cabrera was liking her posts on social media.
Bliss said that people starting coming up to her, or sending her messages, asking her about him, when, in fact, she didn’t even know him.
She added that The Miz, who is friends with Cabrera, called him and asked him about it, and Cabrera didn’t know who Bliss was either. But Miz explained she worked with him and eventually he started coming to shows, met her, and asked her out.
One of Bliss’ more publicised previous relationships was with Raw star Murphy, but she mentioned that her relationship with Cabrera is the first in which she hasn’t had insecurities or trust issues.
In the world of WWE, Alexa Bliss is currently embroiled in the Universal Championship program on SmackDown between Braun Strowman and “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt, which will come to a head at SummerSlam this Sunday.
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 27, 2022
- NJPW Officially Addresses ‘Severe Disagreement’ With Kota Ibushi
- Tony Khan Takes Shots At WWE Changing Money In The Bank Location
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Brandi Rhodes Spotted Backstage At WWE SmackDown
- Scrapped Idea For Matt Hardy To Lead An NXT Faction
- Scorpio Sky Reveals New TNT Championship Belt On AEW Rampage
- Kevin Owens Announced For Tonight’s SmackDown
- Update On Vince McMahon’s Plans For Max Dupri On WWE Main Roster
- NXT UK Star Charlie Dempsey Announced For PROGRESS Super Strong Style 16 Tournament