Earlier today, news broke that WWE had made several releases from their NXT roster.
One of those names released was former SmackDown star Alexander Wolfe, who has taken to Twitter to give his comments on his WWE release.
Here is what the former SAnitY and Imperium member had to say about his time with the company:
Just for the record:
My WWE contract will expire on June 15th.
That means I'm a free agent on June 16th.
I have a lot in my head right now
so let's keep it short:
— Axel_A X E M A N_Tischer (@axeman3016) May 19, 2021
Wolfe wrestled his last WWE match on the May 18, 2021 episode of NXT, in a losing effort to former tag team partner Killian Dain. He and the rest of the released NXT talent are under a 30 day non-compete clause before they can take independent bookings.
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Championship Loss
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- OUT NOW – WrestleTalk’s ‘Wrestling Unmasked’: Ripping The Mask Off The Crime, Politics And Intrigue Beyond The Ring