Earlier today, news broke that WWE had made several releases from their NXT roster.
One of those names released was former SmackDown star Alexander Wolfe, who has taken to Twitter to give his comments on his WWE release.
Here is what the former SAnitY and Imperium member had to say about his time with the company:
Just for the record:
My WWE contract will expire on June 15th.
That means I'm a free agent on June 16th.
I have a lot in my head right now
so let's keep it short:
— Axel_A X E M A N_Tischer (@axeman3016) May 19, 2021
Wolfe wrestled his last WWE match on the May 18, 2021 episode of NXT, in a losing effort to former tag team partner Killian Dain. He and the rest of the released NXT talent are under a 30 day non-compete clause before they can take independent bookings.
- Tony Khan Provides Update On AEW’s Standing Following Warner Bros Discovery Merger
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Cody Rhodes Planned As WWE 2K23 Cover Star?
- Alexa Bliss Reports “Fan” For Death Threats
- Sonny Kiss ‘Still Believes AEW Is For Everyone’ Despite Long TV Hiatus
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- Nikkita Lyons Pulled From NXT Women’s Breakout Tournament Due To Injury
- WWE SmackDown Star Ludwig Kaiser Undergoes Another Name Change
- NXT Women’s Breakout Tournament Final Set
- Mia Yim Says ‘WWE Likes To Fix S**t That Isn’t Broken’