It appears as though one of WWE’s longest serving stars has finally hung up her boots and decided to retire from in-ring competition.
We haven’t see Alicia Fox in a wrestling ring since the very start of the year, and it looks like fans of her northern lights suplex may have seen their last.
Fox has been moved to the Alumni section of WWE.com, a section reserved for wrestlers of the past. She will undoubtedly be placed near the top of the page. Not because she was very good, but because her name starts with an A and it’s done alphabetically.
Fox wasn’t assigned a brand in this past week’s draft, which again points to the idea that she is done with WWE, at least in terms of in-ring competition.
It was reported earlier this year that she had turned up to a WWE live show while intoxicated, which resulted in the firing of Arn Anderson, who allowed her to compete despite her condition.
Fox debuted for WWE back in 2008, and has largely been used as someone to get new stars over. If she has retired, then her final match for the company really sums up the impact she has made over the years. It was a tag match with Tamina taking on the IIconics.
We await official confirmation from WWE regarding her status, and will update you when we have it.
- Full Recap – Tony Khan Pre-Forbidden Door Media Call
- Report: WWE Using Robert Roode To ‘Teach’ Veer Mahaan
- Sasha Banks Spotted With Another New Look
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – June 24, 2022
- Lio Rush Explains The Difference Between NXT & WWE Raw Locker Room (Exclusive)
- Tony Khan Provides Update On ‘Forbidden Door II’
- Stephanie McMahon Addresses Vince McMahon Situation In WWE Meeting
- Full Audio: Pre-Forbidden Door Media Call With Tony Khan
- Tony Khan Addresses Jeff Hardy Arrest & Jon Moxley Comparisons
- Here’s Why Jake Roberts Has Been Off AEW TV