Alicia Fox revealed she was struggling with alcoholism back in November of 2019. She hasn’t wrestled since last April when she teamed with Tamina against the IIconics.
She did appear for a Raw special back in July. However, since then she’s been absent from television since then.
She’s been off because of trying to deal with her alcohol issues. She was reportedly in rough shape over WWE SummerSlam weekend in Toronto. WWE moved her profile to the Alumni section of the site in October.
Fox is now 6 months sober. That is awesome to hear. It doesn’t matter if it’s alcohol, drugs, or even food or soft drinks, not being in control of your actions is a tough place to be.
It’s a very positive sign that Fox is getting her life back under control. There is no word on if she is planning on returning to the ring or not.
Of course, addiction often affects those around you as well. Arn Anderson was reportedly fired for allowing Fox to wrestle intoxicated. Anderson hasn’t commented because he’s signed a non-disclosure agreement.
Stay tuned for more updates from WrestleTalk.com
- Spoiler On Karrion Kross WWE SmackDown Presentation
- Roman Reigns Status For WWE Extreme Rules Revealed
- More Released WWE Stars Returning On SmackDown, New WWE Couple Dating, Bray Wyatt Return Plans – News Bulletin – August 12, 2022
- Kayla Braxton Transitioning To WWE Commentator Role?
- What Does WBD Taking Over BT Sport Mean For WWE & AEW In The UK?
- Another Big Sign NXT’s Santos Escobar Is Heading To Main Roster
- Update On Major AEW Stars’ Contract Lengths
- Another WWE Star Expected To Get Old Name Back
- Match Results From WWE WrestleMania 39 Launch Party
- Road Dogg Had ‘Serious Arguments’ With Vince McMahon About AJ Styles