Alicia Fox revealed she was struggling with alcoholism back in November of 2019. She hasn’t wrestled since last April when she teamed with Tamina against the IIconics.
She did appear for a Raw special back in July. However, since then she’s been absent from television since then.
She’s been off because of trying to deal with her alcohol issues. She was reportedly in rough shape over WWE SummerSlam weekend in Toronto. WWE moved her profile to the Alumni section of the site in October.
Fox is now 6 months sober. That is awesome to hear. It doesn’t matter if it’s alcohol, drugs, or even food or soft drinks, not being in control of your actions is a tough place to be.
It’s a very positive sign that Fox is getting her life back under control. There is no word on if she is planning on returning to the ring or not.
Of course, addiction often affects those around you as well. Arn Anderson was reportedly fired for allowing Fox to wrestle intoxicated. Anderson hasn’t commented because he’s signed a non-disclosure agreement.
Stay tuned for more updates from WrestleTalk.com
- WWE Ends 36-Year Tradition
- Major Bryan Danielson Update Following AEW Collision Injury Scare
- WWE Star Ruled Out For 8-12 Months With Legitimate Injury
- 14 New WWE Signings Confirmed
- Popular AEW Star Nearing Return After Over A Year Away?
- Rhea Ripley & Other Stars React To Incredible Moment At WWE Event
- AEW Star Returns After Eight Months Off TV
- Video Footage Of Brock Lesnar’s Daughter Shattering Records For Shot Put
- Potential New Member Of Christian Cage’s AEW Faction Revealed?
- AEW Champion Attacked Backstage, Unable To Compete