A surprising Women’s Tag Team Championship change took place on this week’s episode of Raw, when Liv Morgan and Raquel Rodriguez defeated Becky Lynch and Lita to win the titles.
This was Liv’s first Tag Team Championship reign of her career, while Raquel had previously won the titles with Aliyah back in August of last year.
Aliyah is also good friends with Liv Morgan dating back to their time together in NXT, with Aliyah taking to Twitter to congratulate the pair on their victory.
One fan responded to Aliyah’s congrats, claiming that she must be ‘pissed’ at the title change, to which she fired back, claiming that fans won’t even let her be happy for her friends.
Aliyah has not appeared on WWE television since her and Raquel lost the Women’s Tag Team titles to Damage CTRL back in September.
Aliyah had suffered ‘multiple injuries’, but has reportedly been cleared to return since October, with her waiting on creative plans from the company.
She recently aired frustrations on Twitter after not being used for many months.
They won’t even let me be happy for my friends….. Do y’all 🤖 ever stop ?
— ALIYAH 3:17 (@WWE_Aliyah) April 12, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- Who Advanced To The WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match From Raw
- Former WWE Star Tells Current Star To ‘Text Triple H’ Following Independent Show
- What Sami Zayn Had To Say About The Bloodline Implosion On WWE Raw
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans
- WWE Star To Confront Cody Rhodes On Tonight’s Raw (June 5)?