Fans are one of the best things about pro-wrestling. The ability to get that close to your heroes is something very few sports offer.
Unfortunately, fans can sometimes get a bit too close, as one fan reportedly found out last night during the AEW Rampage taping.
While there isn’t any footage of the incident, Dave Meltzer has reported on Wrestling Observer Radio that both Stokely Hathaway and Lee Moriarty were involved in some kind of altercation with a fan.
“There was an altercation between Stokely (Hathaway) and Lee (Moriarty) and a fan as they were leaving, which I’m sure won’t be on TV.”
If you use this transcription or any portion of it please credit WrestleTalk.com and link to this page.
This isn’t the first time something like this has happened in AEW, as you may remember one over-excited fan tried to enter the ring and attack Chris Jericho last year.
In case anyone needed reminding, you go to a wrestling show to watch the wrestling, not to do the wrestling. It’s an important distinction.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss