NXT star Amari Miller has made her in-ring return after suffering a scary concussion at the beginning of March 2022.
During a match with Lash Legend on March 1, Miller took a heavy neck/head bump, and was stretchered out of the arena after being pinned.
Miller confirmed shortly after the match that she had indeed suffered a concussion, after a fan suggested she must not be concussed if she was tweeting.
No ur correct, but doctors normally like you to stay awake because ppl have passed away just falling asleep cuz they can go brain dead if it’s that’s severe. Just depends.
— Amari Miller (@Amari_MillerWWE) March 2, 2022
Miller made her return at this week’s pre-taped NXT Level Up in a match against Arianna Grace, who is the daughter of former WWE star Santino Marella.
Here is the full set of spoilers for this week’s show.
- Damon Kemp defeated Dante Chen
- Arianna Grace defeated Amari Miller
- Andre Chase (w/Bodhi Hayward) defeated Quincy Elliott
- Intense Dispute As WWE Star Calls Another’s Gimmick ‘Stale’ After Being Accused Of Copying Catchphrase
- Photo: Matt Riddle Shows Off New Look Amid WWE Return Rumors
- NXT Star Confronts Shawn Michaels After Vengeance Day
- WWE Star Confirms Departure From The Company?
- WWE Star Urges Fans To Stop Complaining, Says He’s ‘Content’ With ‘Silly’ Gimmick
- Real Reason For ‘Last Minute’ Change To Ronda Rousey Title Plans
- Top WWE Raw Star To Make NXT Return On February 7 Episode
- Top Star Compares WWE To Succession TV Series
- Backstage Reaction To AEW House Shows
- Booker T Calls Current Star’s Performance “Oscar-Worthy”