An insane sight indeed as the Anarchy in the Arena match on AEW Double or Nothing is pure anarchy with madness all over the arena.
The Anarchy in the Arena match proved as heartstopping as you might expect as Jon Moxley, Bryan Danielson teamed with Eddie Kingston, Santana & Ortiz to take on the Jericho Appreciation Society and members Chris Jericho, Jake Hager, Daniel Garcia, Angelo Parker & Matt Menard.
With action-packed spots popping up all over it was quite literally anarchy in the arena as brawls broke out between everyone involved including a dismantling the ring, barbed wire, a gas can, mustard, an insane amount of bleeding from everyone involved, and some wicked fire extinguishing to Moxley’s face.
Finally, the match ended in a JAS victory as Jake Hager strangled Bryan Danielson with a ring rope which Excaliber clarified is actually a steel cable while he was in the Walls of Jericho.
During the match, Tony Schiavone announced that Double or Nothing had the largest audience in the event’s history.
You can follow along with all of the action with WrestleTalk’s live results here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury
- Another AEW Star Set To Return On Collision Debut Show