Days after the announcement that Stephanie McMahon would join the commentary desk for the women’s Royal Rumble match this Sunday night, WWE has announced that TV hostess and radio personality Maria Menounos will serve as the match’s guest ring announcer.
Menounos, a noted wrestling fan, has been a part of several WWE-related endeavors since 2009, the year in which she guest-hosted Monday Night Raw. Menounos has since participated in several WWE matches, most notably at WrestleMania 28, where she and Kelly Kelly defeated Beth Phoenix and Eve Torres, a match that was 23 times longer than Sheamus’ squash victory over Daniel Bryan.
Menounos has also been part of WWE’s annual Hall of Fame coverage, hosting the red carpet pre-show since 2014. She also inducted Bob Backlund into the Hall as part of the 2013 class.
- maria menounos
- E! News
- Access Hollywood
- women's royal rumble
- wwe royal rumble 2018
- Stephanie McMahon
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Championship Loss
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed
- OUT NOW – WrestleTalk’s ‘Wrestling Unmasked’: Ripping The Mask Off The Crime, Politics And Intrigue Beyond The Ring
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match