There were some conflicting reports about whether Andrade has a 90-day non-compete following his WWE release last week, but the former NXT star has stated that he does not have to wait three months to work for another promotion.
Taking to Twitter, Andrade said that he is already “in talks” with other companies following his release from WWE last week. The former United States Champion said that there will be “no waiting for 90 days”.
Start my new goals and we are in talks, no waiting for 90 days. A empezar mis nuevas metas y empezamos pláticas, nada de esperar 90 días!
This follows a report regarding Thea Trinidad (formerly Zelina Vega), which suggested that the former WWE star has signed a new contract following her release from WWE in November 2020.
Some have speculated that another promotion will try and bring in Trinidad and Andrade as a package deal, but it remains to be seen whether any company is actively considering that option as of right now.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts
- Report: WWE Having ‘Larger Conversation’ About Wrestler Safety
- Update On Current Champion WWE Has Legitimate Concerns About
- Unseen AEW Matches Coming Soon?
- AEW World Champion MJF Set For Surprising Indie Appearance
- Spoiler On WWE Star Set To ‘Shine’ On March 20 Raw