AEW star Andrade El Idolo has been pictured in the gym with his arm in a sling amid discussions surrounding his absence from television.
Andrade made his debut for AEW on the June 4, 2021 episode of Dynamite, after requesting his release from WWE in March of that year.
In October, Andrade was involved in an altercation with Sammy Guevara, and was reportedly suspended from the company.
He has since revealed that during his suspension, he underwent surgery for a torn pec, which may have extended his absence.
Andrade provided a small update on the situation via his Twitter account, where he posted a picture of himself in the gym with his arm in a sling:
↗️ ⛰ pic.twitter.com/FeGct9iOkI
— “EL IDOLO” ANDRADE (@AndradeElIdolo) December 13, 2022
It is not currently known if or when Andrade will return to our television screens, though prior to his altercation with Guevara he did make a umber of cryptic tweets which many at the time speculated may indicate his desire to be released from the company.
He’d previous revealed that the injury was sustained during the August 17 trios match which saw Andrade, Rush and Dragon Lee lose out to Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Charlotte Flair Mentions Bella Twins & Mercedes Moné On SmackDown
- Another IMPACT Championship To Be Vacated?
- WWE Reveals How Much Vince McMahon Paid To ‘Reimburse’ The Company For Investigation Against Him
- CM Punk Comments On Rey Mysterio & Dominik WrestleMania Feud
- Former WWE Star Reveals Reason Behind Leaving The Company