It has been pointed out that Andrade El Idolo no longer follows Charlotte Flair on Twitter or Instagram.
Andrade and Flair began dating in 2019, while both were signed to WWE. The couple got engaged on January 1, 2020. As of writing, Flair doesn’t follow Andrade on Twitter, but still does on Instagram.
Neither Andrade or Flair have commented on their relationship status, but speculation has arose on if the two performers’ are still together since the change was first noticed.
Flair’s most recent posts featuring Andrade were shared on November 3, wishing him a happy birthday, captioned:
“Feliz cumpleaños mi amor
“This time three years ago you came into my life and forever changed it. I can’t help but get butterflies thinking of all those first adventures we had together! I still get those same butterflies every time I fly home from a few days on the road and getting to kiss you for the first time!
“I have watched you grow as a man and have loved every second by your side. You continue to teach me the little things in life that matter most, but also to watch you chase your dreams and make the hard decisions that are sometimes scary. You make me so proud. You have come so far and it is only the beginning. The last year was a blessing in disguise for our schedule. I will never take for granted being able to have so much time with you. Date nights and all.
“Keep shining papi and I can’t wait to see what this year brings you, but most importantly I hope all your wishes come true!”
View this post on Instagram
Andrade’s last tweet with Flair was posted on October 23. He hasn’t shared an Instagram post featuring the WWE star since September.
- Update On Jey Uso’s WWE Status Following Raw Switch
- WWE Announces Signing Of Former AEW Star Jade Cargill
- Last Man Standing Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- Triple H Comments On Jade Cargill Signing With WWE
- Update On Free Agent Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- John Cena Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- Incredible IYO SKY Vs. Asuka WWE SmackDown Viewership Figure Revealed
- TV Show Featuring CM Punk Canceled
- AEW Star Sends Message To Jade Cargill After Signing With WWE
- Update On WWE Faction Splitting