AEW star Andrade El Idolo appears to have hinted at his departure from the company.
Andrade has taken to social media on several occasions this year to indicate that he’s unhappy with his position in AEW.
The Mexican star has now seemingly bid farewell to the promotion.
On Instagram, Andrade shared several photos of himself in AEW, wearing or holding his entrance mask.
The star captioned the post:
I just want to say thank you!!! Bye #howyouknow
Zelina Vega, Andrade’s previous WWE manager, replied to the post with heart emojis.
The former WWE NXT Champion last wrestled during the Casino Ladder Match at the September 4 All Out pay-per-view.
Some have speculated that Andrade will eventually return to WWE now that Triple H runs creative as the company’s Chief Content Officer.
Andrade received a push while performing on the NXT brand under Triple H, and was presented as a main event star on the then-Black and Gold brand.
Andrade’s wife, Charlotte Flair is notably signed to WWE, but hasn’t appeared for the company since WrestleMania Backlash in May.
We will continue to provide updates on the situation as they become available.
View this post on Instagram
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Backstage Issues In AEW Potentially Led To William Regal’s WWE Return
- Triple H Was ‘Very Unhappy’ With Popular Star’s WWE Release
- AEW Star Speaks Out On William Regal Departure
- Top WWE Star Misses Working With Kenny Omega
- Bianca Belair Shows Off Insane Physique After Bodybuilding Competition (PHOTOS)
- Sami Zayn Explains How Real-Life Friendship With The Usos Influenced WWE Bloodline Storyline
- Here’s What Triple H ‘Almost Never Mentioned’ In Creative Meetings
- Barry Windham Suffers Heart Attack, Currently In ICU
- Top AEW Star Cast In ‘Huge’ Animated Show
- Huge Tease For The Rock Vs Roman Reigns At WrestleMania 39