Current AEW star Andrade El Idolo appears to have sent a very interesting message to his former company WWE.
After tonight’s AEW Rampage – which saw a match between Andrade and Pac air as the main event – went off the air, Andrade tweeted:
What makes this more intriguing is that wrestling news insider WrestleVotes then quote tweeted Andrade’s comment, writing:
“This is only the beginning of the story that unfolded tonight…”
The end of the show saw Pac beat Andrade El Idolo in their match, before Malakai Black appeared in the ring and joined Andrade in attacking Pac in a two-on-one beatdown.
The former NXT Championship rivals were then cut off by Arn Anderson and Cody Rhodes, who Black has been feuding with in recent months.
Some fans have speculated (without any real evidence and probably just getting a bit too excited) that Andrade’s tweet could be something to do with WWE’s use of Charlotte Flair, who “exhanged” championships with Becky Lynch in disappointing fashion to end SmackDown tonight.
Or is it just a reference to the post-match angle on Rampage which revolved around four former WWE talents? We’ll have to wait and see, but it certainly sounds like things could be about to get rather interesting.
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- WWE To Sign AEW’s Konosuke Takeshita Soon?
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- WWE Stars’ Futures In Doubt, Karrion Kross Plans, Several Injuries – News Bulletin – August 8, 2022
- Corey Graves Puts WWE On Blast After Carmella Injury At House Show
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- Asuka Teases Mystery Partner For Women’s Tag Team Championship Tournament
- Scrapped Plans For Drew Gulak On August 5 SmackDown Revealed
- Report: The Rock Vs Roman Reigns Is ‘100% The Plan’ For WrestleMania 39
- Kairi Sane Responds To Return Tease For WWE Women’s Tag Title Tournament