Andrade El Idolo has now made his first public appearance since his backstage altercation with Sammy Guevara.
Per the report, Andrade was sent home following the incident. At the time, Tony Khan announced that Andrade’s bout against the Dark Order’s 10 set for that week’s Rampage had been cancelled.
Andrade El Idolo notably made an appearance at this weekend’s Big Event expo in New York. The AEW star took a photo with his father-in-law Ric Flair, which Flair shared to Twitter.
Flair captioned the photo:
Styling And Profiling At The Big Event!! WOOOOO! @AndradeElIdolo @FitermanSports
Andrade’s wife WWE star Charlotte Flair was originally set to be at the expo, but was pulled from her scheduled appearance. Commenting on her pulled appearance, Charlotte tweeted:
Hey guys! I was so excited to see everyone this weekend at the @bigeventny with @FitermanSports, but I am not able to make the signing.
I promise I’ll see you soon ❤️ I miss all of you.
Andrade has not wrestled for AEW since the September 4 All Out pay-per-view, when he competed in the Casino Ladder Match which was ultimately won by the ‘Joker’ MJF.
— Ric Flair® (@RicFlairNatrBoy) November 12, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Tony Khan Announces Newest AEW Signing
- Report: Worrying Lack Of Fan Interest In WWE Survivor Series WarGames
- The Undertaker Says Current WWE Star Has ‘Never Been A Bigger Star’
- Tony Khan Open To This WWE Hall Of Famer Wrestling For AEW
- Shocking End To MJF’s First Appearance As AEW World Champion
- Injured AEW Star Returning Soon?
- Another Current Champion In WWE Reaches Impressive Milestone
- WWE Hall Of Famer Explains Why He Respects Vince McMahon ‘Now More Than Ever’
- Huge Return Kicks Off AEW Dynamite
- Current AEW Star Has High Praise For CM Punk