Last night’s episode of AEW Rampage (July 15) saw Andrade El Idolo accompany Private Party to ringside for their match against the Lucha Brothers.
When fans questioned why Andrade wasn’t wrestling in the match, Tony Khan responded, saying that Andrade is currently out of action with an injury he suffered in his match with Rey Fenix.
With injuries very quickly and very largely piling up in AEW recently, fans were naturally concerned that another of AEW’s stars would be missing action.
Andrade provided an update on his injury return on Twitter, noting that he will only be out for a week or two.
TRANQUILOS I’ll be back in a week or 2!! Nothing serious See you tonight @AEW
#AEW @ShopAEW @RingsideC
That’s always good to hear.
For a full list of all currently injured AEW stars, click here.
I'll be back in a week or 2!! Nothing serious ??????
See you tonight @AEW #AEW @ShopAEW @RingsideC pic.twitter.com/MJ42W7Rjgi
— “EL IDOLO” ANDRADE (@AndradeElIdolo) July 16, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- Big Update On Mercedes Mone Status For AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Did Swerve Strickland Beat Orange Cassidy For The AEW International Championship