Andrade El Idolo has named a dream WWE opponent that he never had the opportunity to face one-on-one during his time with the company.
Andrade was very successful during his NXT run, even winning the Gold Brand’s top title in 2017. El Idolo has recently noted that he’d love to have a match with the founder of the brand, Triple H.
Speaking with Lucha Libre Online (translation via Luis Pulido), Andrade noted that he would’ve loved a singles match with The Game. Discussing what could have been, Andrade said:
“I would have liked to wrestle against Triple H in WWE. I would have loved to wrestle him in a one-on-one match, but it was not materialized. Things did not go our way, but I would have loved wrestling against Triple H.”
Triple H hasn’t wrestled an official match since his WWE Live tag team bout in Japan. Last year, Randy Orton and Triple H had an unsanctioned match on Raw in January, which was over quickly due to interference from Alexa Bliss.
Andrade is set to make his AEW in-ring debut on Wednesday at AEW Road Rager. You can check out the full card for the special here.
Quote via Fightful.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- VIDEO: Unseen Post-Raw Footage Of Tension Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
- The Rock’s Daughter WWE In-Ring Debut Announced
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- Keith Lee Responds To Criticism Of Saying ‘Poor WALTER’ After GUNTHER Name Change
- Alexa Bliss Reveals Nature Of Recent Procedure Amid WWE Absence
- News On Which Night Some WrestleMania Matches Are Set For
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- AEW Star Interested In Facing Goldberg In Retirement Match
- AEW Star Reveals Pitch For WWE WrestleMania Crossover Match
- Bobby Lashley Backstage Update With WrestleMania Status Uncertain