An NXT segment has thrown some shade on the way to the North American Championship ladder match at Halloween Havoc.
In a segment where he was holding a press conference to announce his upcoming qualifying match against Von Wagner, Andre Chase indicated he would take some questions from the media.
Calling on one reporter named Dave who questioned whether or not Chase could win, Andre Chase shouted back at the reporter.
Being sure to note that it “wasn’t a five star question,” Chase went on to ask whether or not the reporter ‘Dave’ had ever even been in a wrestling ring?
While the ribbing was vague, it was also rather amusing and generally didn’t seem entirely mean spirited in that Andre Chase seems to scream at everyone!
Next week it will be Andre Chase taking on Von Wagner for the opportunity to enter the North American Championship ladder match to determine the winner of the vacated championship.
After Solo Sikoa was forced to vacate the North American Championship on last week’s edition of NXT, Shawn Michaels announced there would be a ladder match to determine the next champ at the upcoming NXT Halloween Havoc.
— WWE (@WWE) September 28, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- Tony Khan Announces Newest AEW Signing
- Ric Flair Calls Fellow WWE Hall Of Famer ‘An Arrogant Prick’
- Vince McMahon’s Reaction To WWE Spending $30,000 On Crazy Purchase
- NXT Star Shocks Fans Calling Fellow Star ‘C*nty’
- The Undertaker Says Current WWE Star Has ‘Never Been A Bigger Star’
- The Usos Hit Another Insane WWE Milestone
- Tony Khan Open To This WWE Hall Of Famer Wrestling For AEW