An NXT segment has thrown some shade on the way to the North American Championship ladder match at Halloween Havoc.
In a segment where he was holding a press conference to announce his upcoming qualifying match against Von Wagner, Andre Chase indicated he would take some questions from the media.
Calling on one reporter named Dave who questioned whether or not Chase could win, Andre Chase shouted back at the reporter.
Being sure to note that it “wasn’t a five star question,” Chase went on to ask whether or not the reporter ‘Dave’ had ever even been in a wrestling ring?
While the ribbing was vague, it was also rather amusing and generally didn’t seem entirely mean spirited in that Andre Chase seems to scream at everyone!
Next week it will be Andre Chase taking on Von Wagner for the opportunity to enter the North American Championship ladder match to determine the winner of the vacated championship.
After Solo Sikoa was forced to vacate the North American Championship on last week’s edition of NXT, Shawn Michaels announced there would be a ladder match to determine the next champ at the upcoming NXT Halloween Havoc.
— WWE (@WWE) September 28, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- CM Punk Sends Message About WWE Locker Room After Raw
- Anonymous WWE Star Addresses CM Punk Backstage Behavior At Raw, More Reactions Revealed
- CM Punk Plans Changed On WWE Raw, Real Reason Confirmed
- AEW Star Backstage ‘Frustrations’ Ahead Of Imminent Departure Revealed
- Update On WWE’s Interest In QT Marshall, More Details On AEW Departure
- Changes Made To WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Drew McIntyre Backstage Incident Update After WWE Raw
- CM Punk’s First WWE Feud Confirmed
- AJ Lee WWE Update After Reference During CM Punk Raw Promo
- Long-Running WWE Program Ends