Angelo Dawkins has revealed his and Montez Ford’s main goal for the Street Profits, following rumors that a tag-team split is coming.
Throughout the summer, fans speculated that WWE was preparing Montez Ford for a singles run, without Dawkins by his side. While WWE appeared to tease this on several occasions, the Street Profits have claimed that there are no plans to break the team up.
Speaking with USA Insider, Angelo Dawkins stated that he and Ford want to be the team to dethrone the Bloodline faction, noting:
“Our main goal is to be the ones to beat The Bloodline. The Bloodline is the only team we haven’t really beat. We’ve beaten everybody else, but they’re the only team that has always had our number no matter what. We just gotta find a way to beat these dudes and get our titles back.”
Jimmy & Jey Uso of the Bloodline are recognised as the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions, after winning the SmackDown tag title in July 2021 and unifying the gold with the Raw Tag Team Championship in May.
The faction is led by Roman Reigns, who currently holds the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship.
The Street Profits’ most recent TV match was against the Brawling Brutes on the September 19 edition of WWE Raw.
Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- Tony Khan Announces Newest AEW Signing
- Ric Flair Calls Fellow WWE Hall Of Famer ‘An Arrogant Prick’
- Vince McMahon’s Reaction To WWE Spending $30,000 On Crazy Purchase
- NXT Star Shocks Fans Calling Fellow Star ‘C*nty’
- The Usos Hit Another Insane WWE Milestone
- Tony Khan Open To This WWE Hall Of Famer Wrestling For AEW
- Popular AEW Star Received Vince McMahon’s Blessing To Use Current Name