The status of a key player from within WWE has been revealed, with the individual reported to have left his position.
In November 2020, Chris Dunn was reportedly working close with The Street Profits on their unique promos. As per Ringside News, which has had many recent reports confirmed by the likes of Dave Meltzer and Fightful, Dunn is no longer working with WWE.
Dunn started with WWE in 2016 as a television writer. His LinkedIn profile also credited Dunn as a producer.
Creative roles in WWE are often recognised as some of the most stressful, with Ric Flair even reportedly calling the position a “thankless job” in recent months.
Dunn’s former collaborators, The Street Profits, have been wrestling regularly on SmackDown. While they aren’t scheduled to compete at WrestleMania 37 yet, another report has claimed that a big Angelo Dawkins and Montez Ford match is on the cards.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- Brock Lesnar Could Break Surprising WWE Record
- WWE Management ‘Happy’ With NXT Call-Ups’ Main Roster Debut
- Major AEW Star ‘Bewildered’ He Could Walk Away After Recent Match
- Bryan Danielson & Kazuchika Okada React To Forbidden Door 2023 Match
- WWE Star To Make In-Ring Debut Soon