On last night’s Friday Night SmackDown, it was confirmed that on next week’s episode, Daniel Bryan will be challenging Roman Reigns for the Universal Championship in what will likely be the show’s main event.
This won’t be the only title match we see on next week’s show, as it has been announced that Apollo Crews will defend his Intercontinental Championship in a WrestleMania rematch against Big E.
Apollo Crews only won the Intercontinental Championship on April 11 as he defeated Big E in a Nigerian Drum Fight with the help of Commander Azeez (formerly Dabba-Kato).
Crews defended his belt for the first time on last night’s episode of Friday Night SmackDown, defeating Kevin Owens after the former Universal Champion was distracted by both Commander Azeez and Sami Zayn.
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- WWE Legend Shares Heartfelt Message For Dolph Ziggler After Release
- WWE Star Teases Alliance With Bobby Lashley After SmackDown
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Will Ospreay Next AEW Feud Revealed?
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release