UPDATE: Yet another big WWE departure during today’s layoffs has been confirmed, which you can see here.
Earlier today, the first big WWE departure following the TKO merger finalised on Tuesday was revealed, with WWE’s Executive Vice President of Development and Digital, Jamie Horowitz, leaving the company.
Layoffs will be ongoing today as part of what WWE President Nick Khan referred to as “workforce reductions”.
Per PWInsider, another big WWE departure has been confirmed, with Catherine Newman, WWE’s Executive Vice President and Head of Marketing, departing the company as a result of the layoffs.
In WWE, Newman oversaw marketing, brand, community relations, entertainment relations, creative services and photography.
She joined the company in June 2022 after working as Chief Marketing Officer of Manchester United Media.
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Championship Loss
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed
- Another Major Title Change At NXT No Mercy