Another former NXT star is set to make their All Elite Wrestling debut. This time it is second-generation star Rachael Ellering. This will be her first match since being released by WWE back in April.
Ellering is the latest NXT star to make her way to AEW. In recent weeks, Tino Sabatelli, MJ Jenkins, and Taynara Conti also made their respective debuts with the company. Ellering will be wrestling Penelope Ford on Tuesday’s episode of AEW Dark.
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) August 7, 2020
The full card for the show is as follows:
- Penelope Ford vs. Rachael Ellering
- Private Party vs. Brian Pillman Jr and Griff Garrison
- SCU vs. The Butcher and The Blade
- Shawn Spears vs. Alex Chamberlain
- Lee Johnson vs. Rey Fenix
- Kip Sabian vs. Michael Stevens
- Jurassic Express vs. Pineapple Pete, Corey Hollis and Aaron Solow
- M’Badu & Shawn Dean vs. Austin and Billy Gunn
- The Hybrid 2 vs. The Natural Nightmares
Ellering was known as Rachael Evers while in WWE. She took the real-life last name of her trainer, Lance Storm (real name Lance Evers). Ellering is, of course, the daughter of WWE Hall of Famer Paul Ellering. Her last match came at a house show in July 2019 when she and Lacey Lane wrestled to a draw.
Are you excited to see Rachael Ellering in AEW? Let us know on Twitter!