Yet another potential hint has emerged that Kevin Owens could be on his way to All Elite Wrestling (AEW) in just a few short months.
It was reported overnight by Fightful Select that Owens’ WWE contract expires in January 2022, not 2023, after his contract was restructured last year.
Owens had recently posted and then deleted a tweet which were the coordinates to Mount Rushmore. Mount Rushmore was the name of the faction Owens was in with the Young Bucks and Adam Cole in PWG.
Now, another hint has emerged. As you can see in the image below, Owens has changed his Twitter location to “Almost there”:
What’s more interesting is that the Bucks have changed their Twitter location to “There”:
We’ve learned recently that smoke has, more often than not, led to a big blazing fire when it comes to AEW and hints like these, so it could definitely be a sign of things to come.
AEW recently signed and debuted CM Punk, Adam Cole and Bryan Danielson. Kevin Owens being added to that would be far from shocking at this point.
Having said that, the Bucks have become serial trolls as of late. Are they playing with us? Or is there something more to it…
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Becky Lynch Gives Brutally Honest Assessment Of WWE Women’s Booking
- Big Change To WWE Fastlane Match Confirmed?
- Tony Khan Apologizes For Technical Issues During AEW Dynamite
- Rare Roman Reigns Match Added To Upcoming WWE Show
- Several In WWE ‘Unhappy’ With Recent Release
- Update On WWE ‘Breach Of Contract’ Case
- WWE Star Using IMPACT Wrestler’s Entrance Music
- Spoilers For AEW Championship Matches Ahead Of WrestleDream
- Major Update On Edge WWE Status Amid Departure Rumours