WWE has announced that Dominik Dijakovic will take on Cameron Grimes this week on NXT. This will be Dijakovic’s first match on TV since losing to Keith Lee at NXT Takeover: Portland.
Grimes last appearance came on February 12, 2020, when he lost to Johnny Gargano. If he is able to defeat Dijakovic he will undoubtedly be thrust into contention for the North American Championship.
Dijakovic will also be looking to get back into championship contention. He put up an incredible fight against Keith Lee but was unable to fight out of the Big Bang Catastrophe. It was his first singles match at a Takeover event.
This match joins Charlotte Flair vs. Bianca Belair and Tommaso Ciampa vs. Austin Theory on tonight’s card. Finn Balor is also scheduled to appear on the show.
Do you think Dominik Dijakovic will defeat Cameron Grimes? Let us know on Twitter!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Name Announced For New ROH Board Of Directors
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- WWE Hall Of Famer’s Daughter Slams WWE Star’s New Look
- Top Star Says AEW Talent Was ‘Very Good’ During Forgotten WWE Run