On last night’s episode of AEW Dark: Elevation, AEW Women’s World Champion Hikaru Shida challenged Reba (Rebel) to a match, which Tony Khan has now booked for tomorrow night’s AEW Dynamite.
The news was confirmed on Twitter today, with AEW announcing that the two female stars will be going head-to-head on tomorrow night’s show. It’s a “title eliminator” match, which means if Rebel wins, she’ll get a title shot.
This will be the next instalment in the feud between Hikaru Shida and Britt Baker, with the pair set to go one-on-one for Shida’s Women’s Championship at Double or Nothing later this month.
Many have been unhappy with how little Hikaru Shida has been used on TV as of late to set up her title match with Britt Baker, so fans will be happy to see the Japanese star in action this week.
Speaking of Britt Baker, a top member of the WWE roster was very complimentary of Britt during a recent interview. You can read exactly what they had to say by clicking right here.
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Discussions For Shocking Star To Be Undertaker’s Son In WWE
- Seth Rollins Pays Tribute To Brodie Lee At WWE Live Event In Rochester (Video)
- Huge Update On William Regal WWE Return
- Kurt Angle Reveals Major WWE Star Wanted To Join TNA
- Triple H Was ‘Very Unhappy’ With Popular Star’s WWE Release
- Here Is When Tegan Nox’s WWE Return Was Finalised
- Edge Heaps Praise On Three Top AEW Stars
- AEW Star Recalls Heartwarming ‘WrestleMania Moment’ With Kevin Owens
- Major Celebrity Says ‘Lets Do It’ To WWE Match Against The Paul Brothers