It appears AEW has once again signed a top free agent, with former ROH Pure Champion Josh Woods reportedly currently signed on a tiered deal.
According to a new report from Fightful Select, not everyone who appeared on this past weekend’s ROH Death Before Dishonor show is actually signed with AEW or Ring of Honor, as many remain free agents.
However, Woods was at the Death Before Dishonor show, last week’s Dynamite, and made an appearance on yesterday’s (July 27) episode of AEW Dynamite.
According to Fightful’s AEW sources, Woods has actually been signed with AEW for around a month.
While the majority of his career has been in ROH, Woods spent two years in NXT between 2014 and 2016, where unfortunately he never really got a chance to showcase his talent. Prior to last night, Woods has wrestled several times on AEW Dark.
- Dolph Ziggler Wins First Title Since WWE Release
- Former WWE Star Wins Championship In NJPW Singles Debut
- WWE Breaks 23-Year Award Losing Streak
- Major Update On Brock Lesnar & Vince McMahon In WWE 2K24
- Roman Reigns Bloodline Member Trying To Join WWE
- WWE Star Arrives In Wrong Country For Major Show
- Randy Orton Hilariously Reacts To John Cena Onlyfans Announcement
- WWE Star Set For First Match In Nine Months
- AEW Star Announces Real-Life Brother Joining The Company
- Former WWE Champion Still Hasn’t Re-Signed Despite Major Creative Plans