It appears AEW has once again signed a top free agent, with former ROH Pure Champion Josh Woods reportedly currently signed on a tiered deal.
According to a new report from Fightful Select, not everyone who appeared on this past weekend’s ROH Death Before Dishonor show is actually signed with AEW or Ring of Honor, as many remain free agents.
However, Woods was at the Death Before Dishonor show, last week’s Dynamite, and made an appearance on yesterday’s (July 27) episode of AEW Dynamite.
According to Fightful’s AEW sources, Woods has actually been signed with AEW for around a month.
While the majority of his career has been in ROH, Woods spent two years in NXT between 2014 and 2016, where unfortunately he never really got a chance to showcase his talent. Prior to last night, Woods has wrestled several times on AEW Dark.
- UFC Hall Of Famer Daniel Cormier To Serve As Special Guest Referee At WWE Extreme Rules
- AEW Star Continues To Tease Departure On Social Media
- Ricky Steamboat Announces In-Ring Return With FTR
- Jury Comes To Decision In Randy Orton WWE 2K Tattoo Lawsuit
- Update On Triple H Changing GUNTHER’s Ring Name
- WWE Stars Gets Married (Photo)
- WWE Reveals Lineup For Last Raw Before Extreme Rules (October 3)
- Seth Rollins Recalls Fan Attack On WWE Raw
- Rhea Ripley Wants To Do Mixed Tag Matches With Damian Priest
- Adam Pearce Shares Update On Absence & Return