Another NJPW star has been pulled from tomorrow night’s Forbidden Door pay-per-view card, with his match being changed.
AEW announced on this week’s Dynamite that the Young Bucks will team with Bullet Club members Hikuleo and El Phantasmo to take on Darby Allin, Sting, Hiromu Takahashi and Shingo Takagi.
Well, that match is no longer happening, as Takahashi currently has a fever, so is unable to travel to the United States for the show.
The eight-man tag team match has now been changed to a trios match, with Hikuleo now simply accompanying the Bucks and Phantasmo rather than competing in the match.
Hiromu Takahashi (@TIMEBOMB1105) has a fever and can’t travel to America to compete at Forbidden Door. The match will now be a trios match with #BulletClub (@youngbucks & @elpwrestling, with @Hiku_Leo in their corner) vs #DudesWithAttitudes (@Sting, @DarbyAllin & @Takagi__Shingo) pic.twitter.com/jFRUaofU3H
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) June 25, 2022
- Dakota Kai Teases War Games For WWE Clash At The Castle
- William Regal Believes NXT UK Stars Have Been Treated Fairly
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- Ronda Rousey Pokes Fun At WWE ‘Budget Cuts’
- Matt Hardy Says Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative Opens The Door For Many Returns
- WWE Raw After WrestleMania 39 Location Revealed
- Kane Provides Huge Update On Wrestling Future
- Corey Graves Having More Fun On WWE Commentary With Triple H In Charge
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned
- Inaugural NJPW STRONG Openweight Tag Team Champions Crowned