Another NJPW star has been pulled from tomorrow night’s Forbidden Door pay-per-view card, with his match being changed.
AEW announced on this week’s Dynamite that the Young Bucks will team with Bullet Club members Hikuleo and El Phantasmo to take on Darby Allin, Sting, Hiromu Takahashi and Shingo Takagi.
Well, that match is no longer happening, as Takahashi currently has a fever, so is unable to travel to the United States for the show.
The eight-man tag team match has now been changed to a trios match, with Hikuleo now simply accompanying the Bucks and Phantasmo rather than competing in the match.
Hiromu Takahashi (@TIMEBOMB1105) has a fever and can’t travel to America to compete at Forbidden Door. The match will now be a trios match with #BulletClub (@youngbucks & @elpwrestling, with @Hiku_Leo in their corner) vs #DudesWithAttitudes (@Sting, @DarbyAllin & @Takagi__Shingo) pic.twitter.com/jFRUaofU3H
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) June 25, 2022
- 14 New WWE Signings Confirmed
- Popular AEW Star Nearing Return After Over A Year Away?
- AEW Star Returns After Eight Months Off TV
- AEW Champion Attacked Backstage, Unable To Compete
- Another AEW Star Seemingly Preparing To Join WWE
- Potential New Member Of Christian Cage’s AEW Faction Revealed?
- Does Vince McMahon Want To Leave WWE Revealed
- New Dolph Zigger Post-WWE Appearance Confirmed
- Bryan Danielson Names Who He’d Add To AEW’s Blackpool Combat Club
- Did Adam Copeland Beat Christian Cage For The AEW TNT Championship