Another NXT star may have been quietly moved to the WWE main roster following the latest WWE Main Event tapings.
With the recent success of Damian Priest’s Raw debut, this week we could see another NXT star called up.
Wrestling Inc is reporting that 205 Live’s Mansoor will feature on this week’s episode of Main Event, after wrestling Drew Gulak at the taping before Raw.
Mansoor has wrestled in NXT since 2018. He made a name for himself competing at previous Saudi Arabia events, winning the Super ShowDown 2019 Battle Royal.
Mansoor was also praised for his efforts against main roster mainstays Dolph Ziggler and Cesaro during their respective Saudi singles matches.
In recent months, Mansoor has been rising through the 205 Live ranks, defeating the likes of Raul Mendoza and Brian Kendrick.
Damian Priest was recently called up to the main roster, making his WWE debut in the 2021 Royal Rumble match. Currently allies with Bad Bunny, Priest is picking up momentum on the road to WrestleMania.
WWE also confirmed last night that Rhea Ripley is heading to Raw after being the runner-up in the 2021 women’s Royal Rumble match.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- WWE Main Roster Star Causes Major Title Change At NXT Stand & Deliver
- WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event Revealed
- Big News On What Vince McMahon Was Doing At WrestleMania 39
- Big Spoiler On Plans For Rey Mysterio Vs. Dominik Mysterio At WrestleMania 39
- Confirmation On Bobby Lashley’s WrestleMania 39 Status?
- WWE Star Thinks Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Situation Is ‘Inexcusable’
- Tony Khan Says Former WWE Star In ROH Is ‘Never Going To Happen’
- Injury Update On Dante Martin After ROH Supercard Of Honor