Former NJPW and ROH star ACH was announced as one of WWE’s newest signings earlier this year, and has been training at the Performance Center ever since.
Although he is yet to wrestle on NXT TV, ACH (then going by his real name Albert Hardie Jr.), wrestled Ligero and Gran Metalik in a triple threat match on the second’s Worlds Collide WWE Network special.
Ahead of tomorrow and Thursday night’s sets NXT TV tapings, Albert Hardie Jr. officially said goodbye to the ACH name he used on the independent scene for 13 years. He declared this as the “end of an era”.
He then followed the goodbye with a subsequent tweet unveiling his new ring name, Jordan Myles…
The man now going by the name of Jordan Myles is not the only NXT star to receive a name change in recent weeks. Several other performers from the black and gold brand including Trevor Lee and Eric Bugenhagen are now going by different names.
- Report: AEW Star Suffers Broken Leg After Crazy Ladder Spot
- What Dominik Mysterio Did During Rey Mysterio Hall Of Fame Speech
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Top WWE Star Nearing End Of Contract, Has Not Agreed To New Deal
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- Bobby Lashley Issues Open Challenge For WrestleMania 39
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- Big Former WWE Name Backstage At ROH Supercard Of Honor
- Changes To Big WrestleMania 39 Weekend Match