It appears that another recently released WWE NXT star could be teasing a move to IMPACT Wrestling based on recent Twitter interactions.
Gail Kim replied to a tweet asking if the IMPACT Knockouts Tag Team Championship could be making a return by reeling off a list of potential tag teams for such a division.
Madison Rayne seemed to want to join in the fun and tagged a few names she’d want to team up with, which were: Tenille Dashwood, Deonna Purrazzo, Diamante, and Taynara Conti.
Well … ??
— TAYNARA MELO (@TayConti_) June 11, 2020
Purrazzo, who herself recently made the move from being released from NXT to showing up on IMPACT, then got involved, teasing a ‘Team Released’ with Conti, to which the Brazilian replied: “Hahahahahahahaha deal !!! #happiestteam”.
And just to add more to this speculation mountain, Conti and IMPACT co-executive vice president Scott D’Amore have started following each other on Twitter.
It’s all there for your interpretation, but regardless of whether she ends up in IMPACT or not, when Conti was given an opportunity to show what she could do on NXT TV, she was always impressive and hopefully she’ll make her mark somewhere pretty soon.
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- Randy Orton In-Ring Return Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Leaked Footage Of Top WWE Star WrestleMania 39 Entrance Rehearsal Revealed
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39
- Commentators For WWE WrestleMania 39 Confirmed