WWE’s Vice President of Global Television Production, Michael Mansury, departed the company last week. PWInsider reported the news earlier today, making sure to mention Mansury had given his notice well in advance.
He was said to be a big part of Triple H’s crew with some in WWE claiming he would one day take over for Kevin Dunn as head of all production. Clearly, that will no longer be the case. Mansury had been with WWE since 2009, holding a variety of titles as he worked his way up the corporate ladder. He had held his position as Vice President of Global Television Production since 2016.
Mansury was in charge of the direction of a number of WWE pay per views. This will now be a job that falls solely on Kevin Dunn and Marty Miller.
What do you think of the departure of Michael Mansury? Let us know on Twitter!
- Recently Departed WWE Name Signs With AEW
- Liv Morgan Throws Shade At Former WWE Star Following Nickname Controversy?
- AEW Star Turns Babyface
- Current AEW Champion Out Due To Visa Issues
- Triple H Reveals Reaction To Cody Rhodes ‘Smashing The Throne’ In AEW
- WWE Star Never Wrestling Full-Time Again
- WWE Name Expected To Join AEW Because Of Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone
- More Matches Announced For AEW Revolution 2024
- The Rock Sends Message To Cody Rhodes & His ‘Little Girlfriend’ Seth Rollins Ahead Of WWE Elimination Chamber
- CM Punk Injury Referenced By AEW Star On Dynamite