It seems like Drake Wuertz is not going to be the only person released by WWE today, as Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful has noted on Twitter that NXT referee Jake Clemons has also been let go by the company:
We’ve been told that referee Jake Clemons has been let go from WWE NXT as well, unfortunately.
This would certainly make sense, as the initial report from PWInsider regarding Drake Wuertz’s release from WWE noted that other people may have been released by WWE today, which unfortunately looks to be true.
We are told there may have been other NXT cuts today as well. PWInsider.com is working to confirm that.
As of right now, it has only been reported that Drake Wuertz and Jake Clemons have been let go by WWE. It remains unclear whether anyone else has been fired by the company today, but we will look to bring you any potential updates on the matter.
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Raquel Rodriguez Finishing Move Gets New Name After Previous Name Deemed Too Vulgar
- Charlotte Flair Marries Andrade El Idolo
- Bryan Danielson & William Regal Arrive Early To AEW Tapings To Train With Younger Talent
- Shinsuke Nakamura Debuts New Tag Team With Riddle
- CM Punk Updates His List Of AEW Dream Matches
- New Documentary ‘Wrestling With Whiteness’ Premiering Today
- Paige VanZant Will Make AEW In-Ring Debut At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill On The Baddies Concept: ‘Where Are The Women Wrestling Fans?’
- AEW Fan Fest Today In Las Vegas Ahead Of Double Or Nothing