Another WWE star has announced they’ll be launching a new podcast in the near future following in the footsteps of the likes of Corey Graves and New Day.
“I have a podcast coming out soon; Uncool with Alexa Bliss. It’ll be coming out, I think in July, later in July. I interview a lot of WWE Superstars, celebrities and musicians. We talk about what they were like before they were famous like how uncool they were. Because of everything going on, I’ve been just stockpiling my interviews, then I’ll release them a little later.
“It’s so hard right now. Corey’s got After The Bell. The New Day have their podcast, and there’s just a bunch of things currently going on. So I think it’s better that it’s later. There’s time for editing and making sure everything fits. It took a while to get the concept down, but once we did, it was a lot of fun.”
Bliss also opened up about the relationship between the women in the WWE locker room, saying:
“We travel 280-300 days a year, and we’re with each other all that time. So we’re all like a big, dysfunctional family. For example, if we’re all rushing to get ready, we’re all helping each other out. We may not always get along, but we protect our own.
“The amount of respect in the locker room and I mean it’s taken time to get there with all of us, but the fact that we all respect each other and everyone gets along is just incredible. Name 30-40 girls that could travel together 300 days a year and still get along.”
Transcription credit: Wrestling Inc
- Former WWE Star Banned From Sting’s AEW Retirement Match
- WWE Sets Up Jey Uso Vs. Jimmy Uso For WrestleMania 40
- Former WWE Star Alleges Incident ‘Worse’ Than Recent Vince McMahon Lawsuit
- Cody Rhodes Breaks Silence After Bloodline Attack On WWE Raw
- Jade Cargill Pulled From Big WWE Match
- Two NXT Stars Spotted At WWE Raw
- ‘Massive Issue’ Caused By New Policy For Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone AEW Debut Show
- WWE Name Change For Former AEW Star
- Untelevised Footage Of CM Punk Comments After WWE Raw Went Off Air
- WWE Star Returns After Three Month Absence