Anthony Henry (fka Asher Hale) has addressed his appearance during the recent AEW Dark tapings at Universal Studios in Orlando.
During the tapings, a number of former NXT talents were in action, including Anthony Henry. On Twitter, Henry stated that he had heard lots of good things about the promotion, and they had been confirmed during his visit.
Pointing out the irony in his first non-WWE booking, Henry tweeted:
“Ironic that my first show back, as a free agent, was for @AEW. Heard so, so many positive things about the company and how it was ran. Everything I heard was confirmed. Thank you!”
Ironic that my first show back, as a free agent, was for @AEW. Heard so, so many positive things about the company and how it was ran. Everything I heard was confirmed. Thank you! pic.twitter.com/MKtAnMHfwz
— Anthony Henry- WHO'S ASHER HALE? (@Antnyhenry) September 12, 2021
Henry was released by WWE on August 6. Other notable names who were featured during the AEW tapings included Stallion Rogers (Curt Stallion), Anthony Greene (August Grey), Adrian Jaoude (Arturo Ruas) and Santana Garrett.
Former NXT stars Taylor Rust (Tyler Rust) and Jake Atlas are set to face off in a singles match tonight (September 12) at ROH Death Before Dishonor.
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- NXT Star Works Another WWE Main Roster Show Amid Call-Up Rumors
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- WWE Star Claims He Was Released Due To ‘Backstage Political Power Play’
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- Anoa’i Family Member Pitches Two New Members Of The Bloodline
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release
- Current WWE Name Thinks One Released Star May ‘Find His Way Back’ To WWE
- WWE Talent Gets New Ring Name