While WWE have been signing many former WWE stars to return to the company following the retirement of Vince McMahon, including this week’s returns of Dexter Lumis and Hit Row.
However, WWE aren’t the only company signing former WWE stars to deals, as former NXT star Parker Boudreaux (Harland) was officially announced as ‘All Elite’ last night following his Rampage debut.
Another talent who has appeared for AEW several times is Anthony Henry, formerly known as Asher Hale in WWE. Per Fightful Select (subscription required), Henry has agreed to a deal with AEW.
It has not been confirmed when the signing took place, or whether the deal is a full-time deal or a tiered deal, but AEW typically announces when talent have signed a full-time deal, much as they did with Boudreaux last night.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- WWE Raw Star Moved Back To NXT, Reforms Tag Team
- Update On Whether Jungle Boy Has Officially Undergone Name Change
- The Incredible Story Of Deaf WWE NXT Wrestler Myles Borne
- Thunder Rosa Comments On Saraya’s AEW Debut
- Darby Allin Gets Stitches Following AEW Rampage Grand Slam (Photo)
- The Hilarious Reason Teddy Long Is Trending On Twitter
- WWE Raw Star Explains What Triple H Tells WWE Stars Before They Go Out
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- WWE Hall Of Famer Recalls Batista Being Difficult To Work With