While WWE have been signing many former WWE stars to return to the company following the retirement of Vince McMahon, including this week’s returns of Dexter Lumis and Hit Row.
However, WWE aren’t the only company signing former WWE stars to deals, as former NXT star Parker Boudreaux (Harland) was officially announced as ‘All Elite’ last night following his Rampage debut.
Another talent who has appeared for AEW several times is Anthony Henry, formerly known as Asher Hale in WWE. Per Fightful Select (subscription required), Henry has agreed to a deal with AEW.
It has not been confirmed when the signing took place, or whether the deal is a full-time deal or a tiered deal, but AEW typically announces when talent have signed a full-time deal, much as they did with Boudreaux last night.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Rumored New WWE Signing Vacates Championship
- Dolph Ziggler First Post-WWE Match Confirmed
- AEW Star Calls Out Triple H Following Controversial WWE Affiliate Comment
- Top WWE Star Pulled From Shows After Legitimate Injury
- AEW Star’s First Match In Six Months Confirmed
- AEW Star Responds To Claim They Were Punished For Social Media Conduct
- WWE Star Lexis King Reacts To Fans Calling Themselves ‘Lex Offenders’
- WWE Star Going ‘Back To The Drawing Board’
- TNA Wrestling Departure Confirmed
- CM Punk To Make Big WWE Announcement