Not a question that I thought I would be asking after the group formed at SummerSlam, but WWE has teased a possible alliance between the two groups.
On tonight’s WWE Raw, Bayley, IYO SKY and Dakota Kai assaulted Becky Lynch backstage, attacking her injured arm following her opening promo.
Later in the night, Sarah Schreiber asked the trio why they targetted Bianca Belair and Becky Lynch, to which Bayley said that it wasn’t about Becky and Bianca, but the three of them.
The trio then walked off, crossing paths with The Usos, who shared an interesting exchange.
While it seemed to just be a brief interaction, WWE made a point to post the interaction on social media, teasing that there could be more to it.
Of course, another explanation is that Bianca now needs two partners following Becky’s injury, and it was JIMMY Uso specifically who spoke to the trio. Just putting that out there.
What is this all about, @itsBayleyWWE?! We want answers!!@ImKingKota @shirai_io #WWERaw pic.twitter.com/ex68wYufvk
— WWE (@WWE) August 2, 2022
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- SmackDown Star Says He Got Over Without WWE Shoving Him Down Fans’ Throats
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- AEW Star Becoming ‘More Important’ On Creative Team, Recent Contributions Revealed
- Paul Heyman Idea That Vince McMahon Thought Was ‘Terrible’ Revealed