AEW recently confirmed the signing of former WWE NXT star Parker Boudreaux (Harland) after weeks of him appearing on AEW Dark, with him making his AEW telvision debut against Sonny Kiss on the August 12 AEW Rampage.
Parker is a part of the new Trustbusters faction with Slim J, Sonny Kiss and led by former WWE star Ari Daivari (Ariya Daivari).
Daivari had recently been working for WWE as a producer, as well as working matches for AEW Dark and Dark Elevation along with other independent dates, and dates for NJPW Strong.
However, per Fightful Select (subscription required), Daivari is now under a full-time deal with AEW, as well as working as the producer for the Jamie Hayter and Britt Baker vs Thunderstorm tag team matches.
The trio of Ari Daivari, Parker Boudreaux and Slim J are set to take part in the upcoming AEW Trios Championship tournament, where they will face off against the Best Friends in the opening round.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Malakai Black Denies Being Granted AEW Release
- AEW Backstage Reaction To Malakai Black & Buddy Matthews Departures Revealed
- Candice LeRae Makes WWE Return On WWE Raw
- Report: Tony Khan Not Granting Any AEW Releases
- Latest White Rabbit Code Links To Mysterious Tik Tok Video
- Major Hint That ‘White Rabbit’ Could Be Malakai Black?
- Big Change To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian
- Trish Stratus Teases ‘Secret’ WWE Project
- Update On Swerve Strickland & Keith Lee Being Contacted By WWE
- Changes Coming Soon To AEW Television?