WWE Hall of Famer and current AEW talent Arn Anderson took to Twitter today (June 3) to announce that he now owns a legendary wrestling trademark.
Anderson announced that he is now in ownership of the ‘Four Horsemen’ trademark, which he was previously facing issues with filing due to Notre Dame University.
He tweeted the following statement:
Great news for Horsemen fans!
I now own the 4 Horsemen trademark and for those fans that missed out on original 4 Horsemen merchandise, it will soon be available on BoxOfGimmicks.com
The Tradition of Excellence Lives On.
Anderson was famously a member of the original Four Horsemen, alongside Ric Flair, Ole Anderson and Tully Blanchard.
— Arn Anderson (@TheArnShow) June 3, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- Jon Moxley Reveals Why He Was ‘F**king Furious’ About Recent AEW Show
- NXT Star Makes Cameo You Probably Missed On WWE Raw
- Top AEW Star’s Return Date Confirmed
- Jon Moxley Has High Praise For Surprising AEW Star
- Update On Backstage Heat Between Triple H & Top WWE Star