Aron Stevens, formerly Damien Sandow in WWE, has announced his upcoming bout with Trevor Murdoch for the NWA will be his final match.
The pair will go one-on-one at NWA Alwayz Ready on June 11, with the match being billed as “Aron Stevens’ Swan Song”.
Taking to Instagram to comment on the match, Stevens wrote:
This match against Trevor Murdoch at #ALWAYZREADY, My Swan song as it were, not only marks the finale of an unparalleled wrestling career but the dawn of a new age. When I first left wrestling, the business experienced one of the biggest lulls in its history. Since returning, my presence has not only proven a blessing to fans everywhere but the entire industry has been better off because I was a part of it. After June 11th I will keep the wrestling fans, all staff, the competitors, and the entire industry in my thoughts and prayers going forward as they all proceed without me. Thank you
We wish Stevens all the best for his future beyond pro-wrestling.
View this post on Instagram
- Claudio Castagnoli AEW Details & WWE Stars React, AEW Contracts Expire, Cody Rhodes Video Game News – Audio News Bulletin – June 27, 2022
- Former WWE Wrestler Corroborates Rita Chatterton’s Rape Allegation Against Vince McMahon
- Claudio Castagnoli Says AEW Makes Him Feel Like “A Kid In A Candy Store”
- Claudio Castagnoli Makes AEW Debut At Forbidden Door
- Tony Khan Announces ROH Pay-Per-View ‘Death Before Dishonor’
- Katsuyori Shibata Makes Appearance At Forbidden Door
- Pac Crowned Inaugural AEW All-Atlantic Champion
- More Details On Claudio Castagnoli Joining AEW
- Jon Moxley Claims He’s ‘Probably Concussed’ In Passionate Post-Show Promo
- Becky Lynch Reacts To Claudio Castagnoli AEW Debut